Joshua 24:15

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. ~Joshua 24:15

December 1, 2011

Here's to keepin' it real...

From a little girl who won't use the potty but doesn't like a wet diaper...

Dinner dishes, and breakfast dishes...

Unmade and messy...

And last but definitely not least...

A VERY clingly little lovey that has been following me around for days...

Whining...

You know how sometimes when you're blog hopping and your feeling a little envious...well here is to keepin' it real!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Here, here to keeping it real! Thank you doll! I needed to see that today. I feel so far from having anything all together these days. But to know that I am in good company is so encouraging. Jack is super whiny these days too? What's up with that?
Let me just say what a absolutely amazing wife/mama/friend I think you are! Can't wait to see you tonight. xo